The Italian Kitchen Lake Country Destroyed by Fire
“It is with sadness that The Italian Group announces the closure of The Italian Kitchen Lake Country due to a fire. The Italian Kitchen along with Holiday Park Resort is working closely with officials to determine the cause of the fire. The Italian Kitchen group is saddened by the news as Lake Country was a flagship location in the heart of the Okanagan. The entire success of this location was driven by the local team led by Chef Rob and his wife Nicole, who are devastated by this event. All The Italian Kitchen Lake Country team and others in the area are all safe. ”
A Message To Our Guests
You’ve got enough on your plate right now, so we have created a new menu of the Italian Kitchens’ favourites that’s available for takeout.
We’re joining restaurants across Canada in The Great Canadian Takeout! While it’s our pleasure to continue to serve you daily, we invite you to take part in the cause by ordering at least one take-home meal tonight in support of local restaurants and industry employees.
Your Health & Safety
is our Highest Priority
Keeping You Safe & Us Safe. This is how:
- Our team wears gloves to handle food and to drop off food orders to your car for curbside service.
- All produce is washed in a food-safe cleaner.
- All Take-out food containers and bags are sealed.
- Every keypad and surface is sanitized after each use using WHO graded disinfectants.
- Daily team safety meetings to reinforce handwashing procedures and stay on top of keeping our guests safe.
- No staff member is allowed to work if they show any symptoms of being sick.